11.05.2010

1. 14 Mono ORD function

STINGRAY~



Th night was awesome, and so were the lucky draw prizes. 1st prize was a 32" samsung lcd tv and a sony playstation 3 console, oh my its so attractive la... But then comparing to those who ORD on that day, even winning the 1st prize cant compare to getting their pink ic back though i haven't gotten mine yet(rotten already). Hahaa talk about the lucky draw, one of the pioneer sgt won the 4th prize(mountain bike) and the best part is he's staying at holland road and how the hell is he going to bring the bike back. Well, i think everyone in pioneer platoon wore red underwear for the function because the 1st prize was won by a pioneer guy as well. This guy already have a ps3 at home, should let me win better!

The DJ brought much fun and laughter by inviting(sabotage) people up the stage to perform, and the best part i enjoyed most was all the different MTV's. Now talking about that, my RSM was involved and our dear pardip was his partner and they really put up a good show for everyone. Seriously, that was the first time i seen my RSM smiling so happily and enjoying himself.


Ok i've said pretty much of what i want to say and i think its time to upload some of the photos i've taken together with our stingray warriors.

The very first picture taken for the night: CPL Jian Long





Halloween: CFC Preben





My brothers in army: CPL Jin Long & CPL Tang Cheng





Sleeping Buddha: CPL Jiang Zhen





Sumo Wrestler: CFC Ridwan





Platoon 12





14 Mono Scout Patoon and S2
(some not in the picture)





  And that's me, with a puzzle of myself and a watch with my name engraved.






There are some more photos but im too lazy to upload, and its my first time playing with this blog thingy. Definitely not perfect but trying my best.

PS: everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment