11.16.2010

7. Annyeong Haseyo

Went to E2Max at cathay in the evening with my cliques for lan gaming, another reason is because i'm lending my phone to a friend. Honestly it's only a normal phone(with lots of patience needed), just lending a helping hand. Reminds me of my younger days, couldn't even afford to get a phone for myself. Not trying to say that my friend can't afford to get a phone, but is because she lost her phone recently and she definitely will not get use to it. I know the feeling sucks so i decided to help, but someone thinks i'm lending a SPARE phone which is not.. Just hope she'll NOT get use to the phone and return me as soon as possible!!

Went to plaza sing for dinner after lan gaming, and back to cathay to watch the movie RED(Retired Extremely Dangerous). Didn't know what movie was that, just watched because my friend name it and immediately we bought the tickets. Initially i thought it was like a love story, but it turns out to be an action plus comedy movie. Seriously, hilarious to the max! You guys should go catch it if you have not, bring your partner along and laugh together =) Hahaa time for me to turn in now people, thank you for your time. Oyasumi Nasai!!


Be brave, for the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment