11.07.2010

3. Annyeong Haseyo

HAI~



Failed my practical again, how screw up can i be. This time its the bumpy course again, think i must have been too tense already. Same instructor that took me for lesson last week, he couldn't remember that he failed me for that course and there i am trying to make him remember me by failing again. Hahaa joking, its a waste of money la... Maybe next time round i should just go through without meeting the 6secs requirement, rather get 4point than immediate failure. I got 18points for them to deduct, scare for what.


My 3rd checklist for assessment, its 2point only lor.


My 4th checklist, this time worst 6points with the same mistake.









Went to collect my race pack for the upcoming charity run(Run For Hope)at regent hotel, and seriously the bag look so "auntie" la hahaa!!


More like handbag than a race pack^^








Somehow i got cheated by my friend into joining this run, end up only i join and he is currently in malaysia having his soccer match. That means i'll have to run alone for that day, thanks rwan!!

Today's research. Tomorrow's cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment