11.23.2010

12. I Miss You

Last night i dreamt of you, so real that my tears rolled down upon seeing you. I was so happy that i could see you, but it turned out to be a dream. When i woke up, i told myself that isn't true. Because you left this world by yourself, leaving me alone without any last words. No words can describe how much i miss you, how much you really meant to me. It was you who made me realise, what wonders i could make when you told me to believe in myself. Just a simple sentence from you and it had a great impact on me. Credits to lovely you encouraging me, days would have been worst without your words. I'm yearning for all those encouraging words from you again, but that's not gonna happen. Now i'll still carry on to live strong, though you can't be here with me physically but you'll always occupy a place in my heart.

I pray for the all the best to be given to you, wherever you are.

Your lucky star =)
xiao xing

No comments:

Post a Comment