12.05.2010

14. Nex

Came home this morning after my duty, was very tired but didn't take any nap and went to hougang to meet my ah bao kor. We headed to the new shopping mall at serangoon as i'm curious how it looks like, i know i very "sua gu" hahaa. It's super complicated, and the person who said nex is bigger than vivo city must be blind because i hardly got space to walk. I was so bored until i ask ah bao "if next time your girlfriend wants to come here every weekend how", and he said "ok lor".. If its me, i'll never do that ahahaa.. I'd rather bring her to vivo city to walk cause i'm bias hahaa. Anyway there is still one new shopping mall i haven't been before, the one at clementi. I'll go there to see see soon i guess, "sua gu" 一下!

Pondering over whether to cut hair cause next week i'm going to ORD already, don't really want my hair to be too short. But on the other hand, i will be starting work soon i guess so must give a good impression. But then, i'm so broke now cause i lended 20bucks to my friend today. Hahaa, this morning i told him i only left 2buck in my wallet and he mistook it as 20buck. So when i met him and showed him the 2dollar note, he was so disappointed. But in the end i still fork out my last bit of money for him, he must be very touched hahaa!

Alright, i should be resting soon and prepare to book in tomorrow. Last book in already woohoo~


Fear not, cause there is such a person like me that will never let u walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment