12.30.2010

25. Early celebration for new year

Hi people! Yesterday and today are my off days, so i called for an early celebration at tang's place. Had pizzas and chicken wings which i paid for them. Seriously the chicken wings are damn expensive, 5pcs for $7.50 and i went to order 10pcs. Don know who ask me to buy de lor, lucky he got thank me and said he will treat everyone next time hahaa.



all these cost me $52.90



so he is the one im talking about



Had liquor and snacks too, and ended up having bloated stomach. But it's really good that we got together again as everyone is busy with their own stuff, or i'm the only busy one cause i'm working hahaa.



We opened only a bottle, not all these ok. And couldn't finish the bottle anyway lol.


Jin long really very steady, he skipped his work just to go lan gaming with us. It's really great to go out together, cause not often we got the chance to do that. Now talk about him, i felt very bad that i made him unable to sleep well last night. He, ah bao and me slept together on two mattress and it was quite squeezy. And then me, kep turning around while sleeping until he gave up his place for me and he slept on the floor. When i woke up i very pai seh sia, so i acted like i've sleep enough and ask him to go sleep on the mattress. There will always be jokes w201 these friends are together. This morning jin long switched off the fan because he was feeling damn cold, he said tang woke up and looked at him and he asked for permission to switch off the fan. And when tang woke up, he asked which pubor switched off the fan. He don't even know that he sat up and look at people while he's asleep, damn funny!




Now talk about today, we went to parklane again to play dota. Meet my sleeping buddha and we played together, and not bad ah kept winning even though i'm so noob! Maybe because the computers are really dumb, or my friends are pros that's why. But i'm more happy that we only paid 5bucks playing for 4hours, quite cheap right. Alright i'll share some photos that we took.








The baby is soo cute right! But it's not mine la..







The flash was so bright until i actually closed my eyes-.-


A drumstick in my hand








Tomorrow is the last day for year 2010, following will be a brand new year. I hope everything that i do will go smoothly, and of course i hope that everyone around me and those who are reading this to be safe & healthy always!



And not forgetting her too hahaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment