1.01.2011

26. 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBARDY!! Be nice, say hi to 2011 and bye to 2010. A new year, a new start huh. So look on the bright side people, because you'll find lots of amazing things in 2011. If you don't see any, please don't blame me alright. Two possible reasons, either you are blind, or you're not attentive enough hahaa. Both also don't sound nice i know, i just wanna talk rubbish let me be.

And time for sharing a couple of jokes that happened today. But before i start, i just wanna tell something funny which happened last week but i forgot to blog it so i'll say now.

This lady very "li hai", she boarded the bus using the back door and tried to scan her card on the reader. Of course it can't read la miss, and where got people board the public bus from the back door one you think tour bus ah hahaa! I know i'm very bad keep laughing at people it's my eccentric behaviour, but sometimes people would laugh at me for doing stupid things also. Below are one example of me doing something stupid.

Okay back to talk about today, it was raining super duper heavily in the afternoon and some guests got difficulty going up to their rooms on the next building. So this guy actually came to me and asked if there's other ways to get to the next building.

A: is there any other ways to the next building?
Me: yes, please go to the lobby and take the lift to the 3rd level, there's a link to the next building.
A: what, which level?
Me: 3rd level.
A: ok, 3rd level.


And then the family whom i'm helping to send their luggage, asked me the same question. So here comes the joke.


B: how do i get to the next building, it's raining very heavily and we don't have any umbrellas.
Me: ok, go to the lobby and take the lift to 3rd floor, it's connected to the next building.
B: ok, go lobby there and take lift.
Me: yes, 3rd floor.
A: which floor?
Me: (acted blur and turn away.)
A: excuse me.
Me: (continued to act blur and walk away.)
B: 3rd floor.


These people ah, really like to ask alot questions you know. They can freaking ask from a-z and then back to a and then to z again, talking to them is just a waste of time. And then another guy very funny, he brought the remote control down and tell me it's spoiled and asked me to fix it. Hello, this is the bell counter and do i look like i'm the one doing that. So i asked him to go to the reception and tell them, okay la this one not that funny.


The second joke was from me. I helped my colleague to order canadian pizza. And this is what happened.


Me: erm, how many slices is the pizza being cut into?
Lady: ok, we do cut them into 8 or 10 slices, how many slices would you prefer?
Me: roughly 8 slices.


She laughed at me, and then asked so "you want 8 or 10 slices." I laughed at myself for saying that, what kind of english is that.


I've gotten my pay last year, hahaa because i got it on the last day of 2010 and it's 2011 now. Gonna get myself the black leather shoe at far east plaza which i saw a few weeks ago, because i feel very heart pain each time my current shoe got rolled over by the trolley while working. Bought it two years ago roughly(hahahaa) on december, it cost me $113 or $119, can't remember already and the one i'm planning to buy is $50. It's not that expensive so my heart won't feel as pain.


Sometimes during work i feel like kicking the 'mama's' luggage because it's so big and heavy and i can't push the trolley into the lift, but then i have to control myself and not spoil my shoe just because of such lousy luggages. Like i've said earlier, come for holiday only why bring so much stuff here. Why don't they bring everything here, their house, their furnitures, their air-con(if they have) or fans, and most important their maid so they won't call us to do this and that. Not that everyone picks on them, they asked for it!!


Cool man, i guess this post is the longest that i've posted but without any pictures. For those who are reading, i would like to thank you for your time, wish that 2011 will be a much better year for you and everything will just go as smoothly. Once again, happy new year everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment