12.11.2010

17. Annyeong Haseyo

My mum brought me to somewhere near boon keng for praying, thanking them for protecting and looking after me these two years. We went to bedok for brunch soon after praying, as my mum wanted to eat the soon kueh there. Why is she so attracted to the soon kueh there, reason is simply because when i was having my riding course at kaki bukit for about a month, i would go there and buy it for her.

After eating, we went for a walk cause we felt very full. I was half dead, because im still not used to the life out there after army. Usually after having lunch in camp, all i do is just go back have a shower and sleep. In fact, that's what i did for every meal for about two weeks. People who knows me will know that i LOVE to sleep alot, because i don't have an itouch/mp3 or a psp to entertain me. The only thing that kept me entertained are my friends, especially jiang zhen the sleeping buddha cause i'd always play with his tummy hahaa.

Kinda miss the carefree life in camp, don't have to worry about anything cause we are provided with food, water and everything we needed to wear. And what's more, we stll get salary though it's not alot la and sometimes have to sweep the carpark, like no difference from a bangla. Sai gang warrior to be exact! But life in camp isn't the best also, because we're stuck inside and don't know what's happening on the outside world. Worst is we can't find a girlfriend for ourself, that explains why so many have broken relationships because they got no time to accompany the girls. Well, can't really blame us for that too, who want it to be this way man. But then again, "if you think you are very great and i'm uncompatible and that's the reason you initiated the break up, FINE be it fcuk off and hope you get played and dumped by a bastard."

I really HATE those girls, who dumped their boyfriend when they are serving the army. Why army, because we're being forced to stay in (unless you're those 'chao geng' one) and it's not the guy's fault that they can't be there when the girl needed someone. This happens to a few of my camp mates, and seeing them so sad and i can't do anything for them. I want to be someone that can make everyone smile, filled and love & laughter everyday. But i'm not that capable.


If everyday could be a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment