12.10.2010

16. ORD LO~




Hello people!! That beatuiful pluck on the bottom right is the award for company best soldier, i got it two times okay so you'll know how great i am hahaa kidding. Now i'm like anyone of you out there, as a civilian yay~ Okay come let's take a look at my lovely pink ic.



                                                          


Use my ic number to buy 4D, sure strike one hahaa. My friend says that my ic condition not bad leh, of course man two years never touch it already. At first when i got it back, there's mushroom on top of it lor hahaa kidding. Wao time flies, a blink of an eye and two years have past. I've made many new friends on the way, found a handful of close brothers and lastly not forgetting to mention those aliens i've encountered. Thanks to my cheeky smile, it brought me alot of good stuff compared to the cool me in the past. Friends influenced you, whether is good or bad. So choose wisely who to be with, because you won't have a second chance in life. Am looking forward to friends who can always give me a smile even when they're busy with their lives, unless you tell me i don't deserve to be your friend hahaa. So i'm going to close this chapter and it'll be kept in my heart, following i'll start a new chapter. Who wants to be in it?! Hahaa i bu yao lian lor..


Went to tampines safra to have buffet at sakura, why so far is because my friend drove his mum car and we can go anywhere we want to eat. But then, he's not that good enough to send me home so i got to travel back to the west by myself. Actually he didn't even want to send us to the bus interchange, but because we needed an ATM to withdraw money and return him that's why he got no choice but to send us there. Ahahaa jiang zhen u always got bullied by us.



Time won't wait for you. So live life to the fullest, without any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment